Product managers create a roadmap for the development of a new product or feature. They ensure that the product fulfils the desired concept and is developed and released on time. Product managers are responsible for conducting market research, developing product specifications, and creating a project timeline that’s shared with the entire development team.
Product managers must be an excellent researcher and listener, able to understand customer needs and determine pain points that customers experience with their products. They must also be able to communicate the product direction to members of their team and other teams across the organization.
- Communicate a vision for the organization to guide product development.
- Communicate the strategy of the products to the rest of the organization.
- Recommend new product designs based on the strategy.
- Determine timetables, pricing, and specifications for the products prior to release.
- Analyze the results of new product releases.
- Use market research to understand customer needs and desires for the products.
- Handle all managerial tasks for the product management team.
- Ability to coordinate and manage a team
- Understand the vision and mission of Certif-ID
- Highly articulate with excellent business communication (verbal and written) skills and presentation skills suitable for a global corporate environment
- A keen eye to detail; commitment to delivering high-quality performance
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide value-added insights
- Strong interpersonal skills with an inquisitive and creative nature
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base and vision
- Bridging gaps between different functions within the company and aligning all of the teams involved
- Conduct Market Research
- Ensure everyone is on the same page regarding timelines and task prioritization.
- Assess risk and steer the team away from roadblocks if possible. If not, you should anticipate the problem and work proactively to come up with a sustainable solution.
- Working Days: 5 Days a Week
- Job Nature: Full Time.