We are looking for a talented Sales Development Representative who will thrive in a fast-paced sales cycle environment. You will be responsible to boost the revenue of the company. This role requires regular reporting, data analysis and excellent communication to improve procedures, lead time and maximization of current resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse the market and identify potential institutions and universities
- Collaborate with the team and device an effective lead gen strategy
- Collaborate with the content and marketing team to ensure successful email marketing campaigns are being executed.
- Contact leads and schedule meetings
- Conduct in-depth Certif-ID demos
- Meet monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Monitor the company’s actual sales v.s leads generated
- Brainstorm with the team on how we can improve processes and increase our conversion rate.
- Make daily calls to follow up with cold hot and warm leads
- Conduct market research and keep track of competitors activities
- Build long-lasting and strong client relationships
- Create a seamless sales funnel and keep the management informed on all prospective clients
- Analyse monthly sales and create monthly reports based on reply rate%, Appointment rate%, acceptance of appointment rate%, conversion rate%
- Prefered experience in the Educational industry
- Proven track record of being an overachiever in the field of sales
- Prior experience in sales CRM
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional presentation, listening and language skill