As a Data Analyst, you will make complex data more accessible, understandable and usable. The ideal candidate is passionate about telling stories with data and can drive the development process from initial prototype to final product. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams and assist them in their data gathering, analysis, visualizations and reporting needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- To conduct high-quality analysis to generate insights useful for business
- TO understand and analyze data to drive business insights
- Data visualization for easy consumption of data with senior management
- Build dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of metrics and experiment results
- You need to have 4 to 8 years of experience as a Data Analyst or a similar experience
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Should be proficient in mix panel/SQL and should understand R/Python.
- Should be highly proficient in Excel; Knowledge of visualization tools like R-Shiny, Tableau.
- You have a knack for helping people make data-driven decisions
- You are curious about what data is telling you under the hood
- You have a strong urge to solve analytical problems, no matter where you need to get the data from