The Content & Program Manager is responsible for creating content and learning experiences for a variety of audiences using various delivery methods. He or she will collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to create, implement, and manage innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our Sales team to provide the best in class prospect and customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate needs for internal and external customers and recommend best practices and ideal learning delivery methods based on needs.
- Work with source material supplied by SMEs, such as scripts, storyboards, and presentations, to develop interactive online courses that effectively convey key information and achieve learning objectives.
- Identify the best instructional design techniques to ensure learner engagement and maximum learner retention.
- Use instructional design process and methodology to plan, design, and develop classroom and web-based, instructor-led and asynchronous product training guides and quick reference guides.
- Create coursework with practice exercises, knowledge checks, and other elements designed to meaningfully evaluate and drive learning retention.
- Manage Projects efficiently by completing and shifting priorities using business objectives to guide decision making.
- Ensure content accuracy and alignment with current business processes, company branding guidelines, procedures, and systems.
- Consult with Docebo’s marketing and product teams, as needed, on graphics, visuals, illustrations, and other elements to improve the quality and effectiveness of training and ensure branding consistency.
- Hold SMEs and others accountable for content delivery, review and approval deadlines; escalate appropriately, and manage projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- QA final course for accuracy and work regularly with SMEs to refresh instructional designs as needed to ensure content is current and relevant.
- Define and measure training effectiveness using meaningful metrics and address User feedback to revise content as needed.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support and contribute to the knowledge base working closely with the Sales Operations team.
- Ensure consistent adoption of all methodologies, tools, and best practices as outlined by sales leadership and assist with change management with the sales organization.
- Continuously innovate on all aspects of enablement including programs, delivery, adoption, and reporting.
- Work on other duties as assigned
- Multimedia production skills using Camtasia, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator a plus.
- Experience producing content for Learning Management Systems (LMS) such as Docebo or similar.
- Data Analysis experience with showing learner progress and ROI for learning initiatives.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand technical content, communicate well with subject matter experts, and translate technical content to non-technical staff.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products required.
- Proven track record of developing successful programs to accelerate the performance of B2B customer-facing teams.
- Outstanding facilitation skills and ability to take a large audience on a journey while presenting.
- Proven experience in demos and leveraging creating tactics and programs.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.